Does anyone know a good binding spell

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

The reason why I ask is because I would now like to stop a very nasty woman from casting any more black magic spells on me and others and attacking my friends she needs to be stopped so if anyone has any good binding spells that will stop her please let me know so that I can take care of this immediately

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hey Angel, i would be more then happy to help you with a binding spell and see exactl whats going on to know what spell to work with, this can be all my work or you can do it with me, contact me hun, for Accurate help,

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear yes i can perform a very powerful binding spell which you will get the results very fast.i can guarantee i can stop her.contact me now.

over 13 years ago

Hello Angel,

Great to meet you here again. I write spells that have never failed. Contact me Live, divulge me in details and I will deliver the exact spell you will need for your unique situation.

Waiting To Assist You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hello,

If it is really for good cause. Yes, I can assist and able to stop a person casting any more of this sort and harm your friend further. For further details kndly contact me or drop in me a message. Be rest assure for 100% result, but it will cost you.

god bless

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello please join me in chat box with your date of birth,time and place of birth. I will help your to form a protection aura.God bless you.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Thank you for your responses I was wondering if anyone had a good binding spell that I can do that actually works what has been done to me and another is just plain sick to hire someone to kill another is just wrong and is why Andreika the witch from new orleans must be stopped as well as the person who hired her. My financial situation has been turned into a nightmare becasue of those 2 women and both must be stopped so financially paying someone a lot of money is out of the question as I am barely getting by at present I am doing everything in my power to turn things around but if someone can help me by instructing how I can do this myself then that would be just as good as if I hired someone to do the work for me.

over 13 years ago

Got proof someone was hired to murder you? Call the police. This is serious.

over 13 years ago

Allow me to opportunity to help answer these questions for you, I am offering a special 25 minute PSYCHIC chat reading for $10 or $0.89 per/min.

over 13 years ago
giagainze didn't upload a photo

Gia.Gainze (giagainze)

19 posts

I can help you, but i don’t think a binding spell is what you need, you need a energy reversal.. this will stop anything put against you, also stop anything from your friends, as well as block anything from the future coming your way from this person, a binding spell is not very strong if the person doing this to you is spiritualy strong… Now i must let you know my work is very powerful, and i need to insure it will be the right thing to do, so i must check into the energy first, this is something you will need to contact me concerning and look into, i will hope to help you and hear from you soon. Many Blessings, Gia.

over 13 years ago
catherineramos didn't upload a photo

Psychic Catherine (catherineramos)

14 posts

Hi dear I cast very powerful spells,that are very effective and i also offer guarantees please contact me live for more info and price thanks hope to hear from you soon.

over 13 years ago
psychic_maryanne didn't upload a photo

Maryanne (psychic_maryanne)

26 posts

If I Understand More Of It I Can Help As I See not A lot Of $ To Give… I will Help You For No charge Of The Removal , Only what r Time Is By chat 0.79 Per Min. Prob 10 to 15 Mins needed. I Feel You See Vague Visions Of whats being done. Lest Put It All In A clear Manner So It Can be Fixed No Games This is Serious!