got a question about love

over 12 years ago

I have been with “logan” for almost a year. Part of me feels he loves me. part of me feels he doesnt. he has a tendacy to push me away. my question is does he love me? should i stay with him?

over 12 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

yes he does love you but he has to much going on in his life right now he doesn’t unsterstand to put you first let me ask you when was your last reading

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

donna could be right. men tend to have a different mindset than women,and they are more likely to build walls. i dont think he is trying to hurt you,twila. best you can do is be there for him when he needs you and give him his space when he needs it.

over 12 years ago

In responce to Donna..i had a palm reading earlier this year and was told that he didn’t love me but the lady tried to sell me a love spell so i didn’t take her seriously. Thank you both

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Actions speak louder than words and men are afraid of commitment be patient but in the meanwhile have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter if you think this guy is worth holding onto. I think in your heart you think he is it’s your head that’s confusing you. Men are on a completely different planet to women and view relationships and women differently. Go with your heart your head can really let you down.

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

The fact that you posted this question in the forum would say that there are things you aren’t satisfied. If you want to know what he feels, think and what he has been up to lately. Call me for more details. Sometimes you need to understand your partner to make this relationship last and not just come up with assumptions.