Will we get back together, and there may be a new girl?

over 12 years ago
phoenyx didn't upload a photo

phoenyx

2 posts

Question for anyone who can answer:

There is a guy I’ve been on and off with for a year now. We broke up several months ago but would still flirt and stuff up until recently.

Now he said we will never be in a relationship, but I had dreams of him apologizing and wanting to be in one….I don’t know if this is my mind wanting it to be true or possibly something psychic?

Also, there’s a possibility of another girl. He claims there’s nothing between them now, but he can’t be certain for the future. Can you let me know if anything may happen again between us, and them?

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

There Is another women, 100%

over 12 years ago
phoenyx didn't upload a photo

phoenyx

2 posts

Meaning the two of them are together?

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

the way i see it is the dream was most likely telling you “he will be sorry”. in other words its his loss and its probably best for you to move on.

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hi there sweetie, let me help you with your problem.

Let us find out what is wrong, what the other person might be doing, feeling or thinking? How can you take things in your favor? (Whether you may have love or career problems)

Nothing is inevitable in this world – only if you believe.

Sometimes, what we need to know is not the “WHY, WHAT or WHEN” but the “HOW” is the most important and crucial thing in a reading.

Last but not the least, you need positivity and hope. Let me help you and guide you to what you needed to do and to know the things that bothers you. Everyone deserves happiness and clarity in their life and this is no exception to your situation. God Bless, I hope to hear from you soon. :)

PS. There is no such thing as losing hope. We are in this world to survive and overcome challenges. You are what you think and believe. Let me be of your assistance and I will do my best to help you until the end!

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

Dear, it seems he has one foot in each of these relationships so he is benefiting from both of you. It’s time to take matters into your hands and decide which path is best for you.

Blessings~