My Dog

over 12 years ago

Hi My dog is going to the vet on monday to have a tooth pulled and a sore cut off. she will have to be sedated. Will everything go ok. she is my best friend and Im worried something will happen.

over 12 years ago
anna35 didn't upload a photo

Psychic Medium Anna Simon (anna35)

7 posts

Everything will go fine. Saying a prayer for fast healing!

blessings to you Anna

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

I don’t see everything going too well I see alot of pain.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i see the vets taking good care of your dog through this process. they know what they are doing so dont be afraid. and speaking from expierience(dog owner myself)they may send her home with some pain pills and dont freak out if her eating habits change for awhile. let her take it easy once this is over.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I will be honest I am with Miko on this I read your post earlier before anyone responded and I think your dog will be a lot happier once this is over. Trust that your dog is in good hands

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Hello Sweetie, I love giving good positive news because this will be one:) Your dog will be better then ever and so will go:) Many blessings

over 12 years ago

Thank you all. I feel a bit better about her getting this done. This dog saved me I was ready to give up and end everything and then she came into my life and gave me a reason to live. I cant imagine being able to go on with out her. I know it has to be done no matter how scared I am but thank you again for making it a bit easier to take her in. Thank you

over 12 years ago
kaleth didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (kaleth)

56 posts

for health problems, even if we are talking about a dog, is better to ask a vet. I can tell you if there are going to be significant change in you happiness balances that might be linked to the health of your dog. I can just wish you all the best for your dog, I’m a dog owner as well, I know how precious they are, be with him all the time, your bond is already strong.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

this dog was brought to you for a reason. i see your dog being around for a very long time and you and her will be together through thick and thin.

over 12 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

you have alot of positive energy headed your way and healing energy towards your pooch! with helpful advisors on here plus your love – everything is going to be just fine :)) xo HUGS!

over 12 years ago

Hi I just wanted to say thank you all so much. She had the procedure and is back at home in a bit of pain but vet said she is healthy and will make a full re-covery. I can’t thank you all enough for help putting me at ease about taking her.

over 12 years ago
theperez didn't upload a photo

Michael Perez (theperez)

3 posts

Great to hear that everything worked out as planned.