Guidance

over 12 years ago

Hiya-can anyone offer me some guidance-i’d just like to know where my life is going. I’d like to know what is going to happen in my love life? I’m a single mum, but i’m so lonely-when will i find love again and will it be lasting? Will it be with my friend or will we stay just friends? Also my dad died this year (july) is he ok? has he any messages? If anyone can help me-i would really appreciate it, thank you-light and love xxx

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Awe Im so sorry to hear of your dads passing,I’m sure he is with you,he will always be.If your interested i do very indepth “Life readings” covering all aspects like love,marriage,health,career and such all in one reading.we just need your time of birth,as i use astrology tarot and my own intuition for a very clear and personal report on your life.send me a message by clicking on my profile and click “leave a message” so i can explain how it all works.looking forward to helping you,im sure it will.blessings~

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

I have alot to tell you just by reading ur post, and feeling a vibe from it .

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hello there dear,

Let me know if you are interested to do a reading with me. I’d love to give you insights and a personal forecast for this month too. :)

I feel that there will be opportunities opening up for you soon – don’t miss it! :)

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Have you thought about joining some groups that parents get involved in as that is a good way to meet people. I do see you being part of something. Put yourself out there and it will happen