life

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

My life is at a standtill will I get a job?

over 12 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

Hello!:) Please come visit me. All I need is your first name and your age and I can look into this situation for you. God bless, Sue

over 12 years ago
worldwidepsychic didn't upload a photo

Worldwide-Psychic-Samantha (worldwidepsychic)

10 posts

Please Contact Me

-Love and Light: Samantha

over 12 years ago
aditi_badeshan's photo

Aditi_Badeshan (aditi_badeshan)

2 posts

Hi, r(imushie)

If you will get a job or not it depends on many factor. How skillful you are for this job? How high is the competition for this job? Do you know how to present your self? Have you any experience? If you can control these factors then you will surly increase your chances to get the job. Remember this life can be unfair on short term but on a long term you can force it to be fair to you. In your situation (learn the required skills if you lack any).

Have a nice day and let the power inside you to shine out :)

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

what you need is gaudiness to turn in the right directions i would love to help you whit that in a live chat whit honest answers i will need your name and dob

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

Yes by the end of October for sure

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Yes a job is there for you the question is are you doing enough to maximise your chances. Your cv shouldn’t be more than 3 pages long as employers don’t have time like they did to sit and read too many. Your cover letter should match the job ad and job description giving examples of why they should hire you for example if the job ad said someone who knows what it means to go the extra mile what have you done for others that you wouldn’t normally the examples you give don’t have to be work related just have to show this. 70% of jobs are not advertised have you thought about any particular companies you would like to work for and sent them your cv and covering letter. Have you signed up with 6 or more employment agencies a lot of companies use employment agencies to screen applicants due to time and because agencies are trained to find the best. Have you asked friends and family to refer you as companies also get staff to recommend people. Have you placed ads in online newspapers on noticeboards and in newspapers stating your looking for work. Have you been to see your local unemployment office and spoken to a work broker which is someone who places people into work that conversation could be what gets you recommended for work. In this market it is tougher a lot more people are out of work it’s about standing out from your competition. When you do get short listed have a look at their website come up with questions to ask them as this shows you are interested in working for them not the money.

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Hello Sweetie, please feel free to contact me if you like. It will be little while longer please do not get depressed. Remember this… Just because you do not have a “job” does not mean you can not make money. Please remember this and tell yourself this when you start to doubt yourself , it will help you during hard times. your Thoughts become reality and this will bring positive money making ideas into your life which can result into a possible home business.

over 12 years ago
halan's photo

*~ Ms Tiger ~* (halan)

8 posts

IM HERE FOR YOU HUN I HAVE YOUR ANSWERS IN MY HANDS HIRE NOW NO NEED TO KEEP SEARCHING