entity attachments... do they exist?... do i have one?

over 12 years ago

I went to a psychic about 2 years ago.. He was very good, he used tarot… everything he said was very accurate… I just have one question… He told me that I have an entity attached to me and the only means to remove it would be thru reiki and to avoid cemetaries as I am very prone to picking up things there. Therefore, if I were to have it removed and then entered a cemetary, I would probably just pick up a new one. I am not sure how I feel about this. I had never heard of such things. Also, he told me that if I had the entity removed, surrounded myself in white light at all times and avoided cemetaries, I would find that my depression and anxiety would go away to the point that I would no longer need meds.

Has anyone ever heard anything like this? Does anyone see an entity attached to me? If so, how do I get rid of it and avoid picking up another?

Thank you all in advance :) Kim

over 12 years ago
worldwidepsychic didn't upload a photo

Worldwide-Psychic-Samantha (worldwidepsychic)

10 posts

Hello Kim,

I have heard of something like this occurring but not every case is the same. We would need to do a reading in order to pick up on this Entity attached to you as well as if there was or is one. Please do contact me with your first name and DOB.

Love and Light: Samantha.

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Entity attachments is very real, the good news is you can rid this yourself and still visit cemeteries:-) The power is within you with proper guidance. Please do not allow anyone to do “spells”on your behalf to rid the entity, this will only make the situation worse and open the door for more entities. Never allow anyone to have that much control over you spiritual. Please contact me, I use no tools or need birth date if you want a reading, just your name and description so I can get a visual. However, You can contact me for free for instructions on how to cleanse your spirit and household to rid this entity. Many blessings.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Can I be honest someone was trying to scam you. All you need to do is say out loud go away your not welcome here you have loved ones waiting for you go toward the light. Keep doing this and whatever is around you should in fact leave. Depression is not caused by an entity that was the clue that told me that person was trying to scam you. If you are prone to picking up energy around you that could be the empath in you I have found that I pick up energy from others and I get tired from it even after plenty of sleep. Type in get rid of entity in google you can do this yourself

over 12 years ago
psychicsarafina's photo

Esmeralda (psychicsarafina)

22 posts

Yes there is spiritual forces everywhere positive ones such as our angel guides and dark ones you do not have to be near a cemetery to pick one up. I come from a pure bloodline of spiritualist and mediums in our family so I am very knowledgeable about spirit entities and what they seek and why the hang on to you and how to get rid of them forever. Contact me live so that I may pick up the surrounding energy of the spirits and give you full details and help you rid of it for good!

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Greetings i invite you for a low coast reading…. I am hopeing to see you soon for a new reading or just good advice. My low caost deals and offers are almost over. Today is the last day .. Priceing will go up. After midnight.

have a blessed day Mia

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

I have to agree with Debbie. I have been seeing “Attachments” since I was a child. To tell you the truth, they are very common! I now know how to remove them from myself, and other people. I do not offer the service of removal. This is something each person should know how to do themselves. I would suggest Debbie’s advice. If you find you want something more indepth, I can suggest a book for you. Its 11.00 and you can find it on Amazon. It comes with a simple prayer (That works perfectly) and a wonderful explanation of what a attachment is, how to recognize one, and how to release it. The woman who wrote this book is really wonderful. She is not a psychic herself, and I love the fact she makes it so simple. Don’t let anyone out there scare you!!! You are on of God’s beloved children. He has given you the power to protect and care for yourself…including in this area.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

You do need some light spiritual help.