career change

over 12 years ago

Hello, my name is Ireyna Parker, I’ve been working as a personal trainer for about 6 years now and i’m considering a career change. After giving it some thought, I considered working as an emergency medical response. I need some input on this. can anyone help?

bday 11/21/1983

Thanks.

over 12 years ago
phyona's photo

Phyona (phyona)

28 posts

Hi I can do an email reading for you to look into this.

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Hello Sweetie, you never need a reading for a “free will” decision. You have a new path opening and your spirit is guiding you towards that path. You have the free will to take that path and make it success. You can not go wrong with this. I do feel success for you and I get a positive vibe. Please release your nervous feelings. If would like a reading please contact me and I can help tell you what I see in your path but remember it is your free will to take it. I feel you will be fine so please relax and enjoy:)

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You need to do some research into this I would get in touch with those services they will have an HR department and can advise what you need to do to get into the chosen field. Have you thought about doing some voluntary work to find out if this is truly what you want. There will be training involved but as stated get in touch with these services they will give you all the info you need. If you like helping people then this will be a good decision for you

over 12 years ago

I would like to thank all of you for your help, it was greatly appreciated :)

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

why do you feel in need of a change.your job job is good

over 12 years ago
theloveexpert's photo

The Love Expert (theloveexpert)

6 posts

hi i would be more than happy to look into this job change for you,hope to hear from you soon

over 12 years ago

Miracle Worker I do have a good job, but its a dead end job. no matter how hard i work, i will never get a raise, not even benefits!. I’ve been there for 2.5 years and things will alwalys stay the same…

over 12 years ago
scarlet_rose82's photo

Psychic Blasia (scarlet_rose82)

9 posts

Hello Dear Heart,

I would love to assist you in this area of your life. Im truly here for you every step of the way!!Im just a click away!! ~ Many Blessings with light & love Scarlet Rose Blossom