I am so alone

over 13 years ago

Will i ever find someone who is going to love me for me and want to start a family together. I am so alone and so tired of being used.

over 13 years ago
rains_loving_insight's photo

Rains Loving Insight (rains_loving_insight)

39 posts

hi there hun I can help you with this question…i will do a three card connection with you to see if I can do the reading for you ok!! I would be glad to help you!!

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Dear Cindy,

Of course yes..

I’m expert in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships and compatibility. I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away . Please contact me for detailed and honest reading.

Blessings

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hun i do honestly see form your name that you have been through so much hurt and pain you are over stressing as many people do through out life, how ever im picking up you have alot in store for you right now you got your eye on someone but you dont know how there feelings are there is some minor distance between thw two of you if i may please have your d.o.b. i would be more then happy to pick up more on you :) Many Blessings Ms.Carmella

over 13 years ago

Thank you for all your replies I know I sound sad its just Im starting to believe that Im destined to be alone forever. My date of birth is 5th August 1978

over 13 years ago

Don’t worry, please. Thoughts like that don’t get you anywhere, contact me for a reading. I will help you see what you’re destined to do in life, where, etc.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The important thing to remember is you are never alone you have family and loved ones that have passed over watching over you.

In order for someone to love you, you have to love you first I know that maybe a hard thing but it is true. You have to enjoy your own company as well as the one thing you don’t want to happen if you are to attract the right person is give off the wrong vibes and guys are very good at picking this up. The one thing guys pick up is needyness and insecurity in woman and some end up running a mile. The best advice here is work on you in loving you and working on your confidence as the more confident you are in yourself and showing a guy that you do not need a man the more you are likely to attract the right kind of guy because at the moment you could attract the wrong type of guy with how you are thinking. Guyst who are abusers can spot their next victim a mile away it has something to do with how a woman comes across body language a lot of psychologists will tell you this. So for the moment work on you internally and you will meet the right man as I am certain you are fed up with the path you have been on. Time for a change and sometimes that involves working on ourselves to change the path we are on in life.

It has been said that when you are looking this is something guys pick up on and you will have a tougher time attracting someone but if you act like you are not looking this is a challenge for guys and will attract them so I guess just work on yourself and have fun.

Hope this helps

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Cindy Ann,

I have a lifetime of experiences (40 years) to help Enlighten you on what your future holds.

I have your dob now all I need is for you to contact me.

Waiting to enlighten you, priestess Kandi Ranson