Lost phone with precious pictures

over 12 years ago

Hi—I discovered this afternoon my BlackBerry phone has gone missing. I am heartbroken because it has photos on it of my relatives that I took while on vacation, and was too stupid to upload them to computer immediately! I do not think I was stupid enough to leave this phone on the roof of the car but I have looked everywhere, even driven up and down the route I took this morning to see if it fell off.

My instincts tell me it is somewhere in the house because I don’t think I ever took it outside. Could someone give me some feedback on where it might be or how to go about locating it? I am heartbroken.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

im so sorry to hear that Christina it has perosnally happend to me aswell and well i cant read for myself or my family i know how this can be so heart breaking and painful for you, i will def, tell you look in the most stupidest places you would never of gussed sometimes phones will be in crazy areas, look in your bathroom look around shower,cabnets look around kitchen in fridge in stove microwave look in closet look in all purses look around bed in everything i do scence it is in your house and you will find it just keep on looking :) godbless.

hope you best of luck !

over 12 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

Well ICAN tell u how to find if you like

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Ring the phone from someone elses phone it will be quicker

over 12 years ago
psychic_hope didn't upload a photo

Psychic Hope. (psychic_hope)

3 posts

Im feel as if its between something, not under or behind, but BETWEEN.

God Bless :)

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

have you checked around your bed? because im seeing a bed.