Moving

over 12 years ago

Does anyone see my family moving to help my career woes? If so, where and what type of time frame?

over 12 years ago

Hi Mark,

Moving with a family is always nervewracking but I would be happy to look into any move you could be making.

Hayley

over 12 years ago

I”m able to help you with a tarot reading. Should you be interested, please feel free to contact me

lorraine

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Any move is a good move as long as you have a job to go to and a place to live, everything else follows. There is a saying home is where the heart is. It doesn’t matter where you live life doesn’t discriminate I think you will find a lot of people have faced adversity and misfortune in the face to extremes. The key is being proactive to get out of it. I would sit down with a pen and paper and write down what you would like to happen in your life. From there with each thing write down a plan for example get a job. This is what I would do contact companies you would like to work for, send them your up to date cv and a covering letter outlining what you have to offer based on what the company stands for I would suggest looking at their website. Also contact employment agencies, place ads in online papers such as gumtree they are worldwide. Get people you know to recommend you 70% of jobs are not advertised. Keep at each individual plan it will pay off. If you want to move I would work out the financial side of things as moving can be costly. Take into consideration the job market where you want to move to but also safety in terms of your family. I would do some research on the internet see what’s out there. Moving can be a good start over if you want to escape horrible stuff but remember problems will still happen no matter where you live.

over 12 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

I”m able to help you with a tarot reading. Should you be interested, please