advice, sorry for the message being so long.

over 12 years ago

my ex-boyfriend broke up with me about two-three weeks ago. We were together for a year and 8 months. Unfortunately like every typical situation, for about a week, I emailed him, I called him, I send stuff to him in the mail. We Haven t talked for a while now. Unfortunately , I still would love to talk with him and work things out. Because of my insecurities and my past, during our relationship, I was a little clingy. There were moments where he asked for space, and wanted to break up with me, said we were not meant to be, but then he would say we were. He would say “that there is something there, holding him from taking the action of leaving me for good.” (Clearly, he didnt think of that, and broke it up for good.) its a bit complicated. These moments were tough because I would start crying and going crazy, and sometimes beg him. this only happened when we fought, but when we were good, we had a great time together. He also has a very strong attitude, and well I would really freak out when he said “lets take a break”. We would take a small break for couple of hours, and then get back together, it was very weird, but only we understood. In our relationship, I did lots for him, but that’s typical. In a relationship you do things for each other, but I feel it took lot of me to do something for me because of the small resources I would have. I would still do what I could. When we fought, he would say some really harsh things. There’s is also someone in his family who is gay. His cousin and him are very close. When we first started to get to know each other, He told me, If I could get anybody, I would want someone with the quantities of my cousin because he is very cool, smart, etc person. Since that time, I felt like in a way, I had to push myself to be better than his cousin. The week we broke up, His cousin moved to his city. This was already planned for a while. Before the break up, I sometimes would ask stupid question which I think are stupid now. I would ask “will things change when your cousin comes to live here?, will you not want to hang out as much as we are now?” this would cause conflict sometimes. Because of Facebook, i see that they are hanging out everyday, going to the beach, going clubbing. My ex never really went clubbing, so that was a shock. when we broke up, there was a lot of confusion, because he said something and then he said something else. Btw, He deleted me on his facebook and twitter, I dont have a facebook anymore as i deactivate it. I knew he had blocked me because I wasn’t able to see anything on his twitter anymore. A lot of the times we fought was because of me. Because he said I need to work on myself, and find what I want to do with my life. I understand that, and I’m actually talking the steps to be better by reading books, and being very positive, even though i miss him a lot. During the tough break up, maybe the first week, I decide to put 30 dollars into his bank account. Maybe 4 days later, I called his mom and i spoke to her. His family liked me alot. We helped each other a lot. She told me he had left to Mexico with his cousin. So, I decided to put 50 dollars into his account for him to enjoy it. I don’t care much about money, so its okay. I also mailed him some dvds, that i had made. His family nor him have cable, so I put some of his fav shows on tivo, like the latest episodes. (keeping up with the kardashians, and damages) lol . I thought maybe all these actions would make him think, that i still care and love him. On 4th of July, He emailed me saying that there was nothing to talk about between us, and that I had been emailing him too much. Also that he was going to send me the money and the dvds back. He also said to not contact any of his family. I had decide to ask for his family’s advice, and some did reply, but I guess he got upset. In this 2 weeks, I also went to two psychics who both told me we were gonna get back by the fall. they also said lots of things about him and me. They said I have more power than him. One said He was not gonna send me the the money nor the dvds either. It’s been a week since and I haven’t received anything. Now, I don’t care if I do get the money or don’t, I careless about that. One said that he was being very selfish with himself, and it was all about himself. As the other one said, that he has alot of hurt inside, and he has to heal. Both said I was gonna have the chance to date, but I was gonna push my self away from it because my of ex, and they said the same about him. a little different but in the same lines. I dont’ know what will happen with this. one of the psyhic’s said that he does miss me. As I know its a bad idea, I been checking his facebook, and he has been putting lots of songs as posts, and also very positive quotes such as “Im going to make my dreams come true” things like that. Now, I came for you guys for advice, I dont know what to believe. I dont know whats going to happen.

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Oh, Sweetie. This has to feel horrible. the relationship (even now) is way out of balance….and your not on the good end. If you want me to look at it I will, but, I have to say, I would rather you be with someone who treats you like you treat them….him or someone else. Sounds like you have given a lot. And, not gotten much back. God Bless You, Madea-Michelle

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Distance yourself and work on you and if he is meant to come back he will. He needs to miss you for him to want to come back. Contacting him will push him away further. You became clingy because you feared he would leave you. Work on you, get rid of the issues so that any future relationship has a chance of working out.

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Hi ,dear Diego !Your mess is realy long,but it shows good your feelings and i think you should move on with your life.Please, contact me for more details and help for your situation.God bless !

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

the relationship is very out of ballance because both of your chakras are off balance, you would first need to get your chakra and other persons chakra back on track (alined) so your auras can be bright and this will help remove the distance aswell help in many different ways of life, you must keep positive i know this may be hard for you since you are going through so much but honestly you have to and also conitnue to be patietn wtihe evrything that is going on.

I am here to help

Lea

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

its only been 3 weeks, you should give him his space that he has asked for. Sometimes its how you handle a relationship after the break up that will guarantee if there will be reconciliation or not. Get yourself out there and enjoy your single life, focus on yourself and try to improve yourself. Things will fall into its own place when you start beeing happy again.