baby

over 12 years ago

should me and my guy try for a baby or should we wait?...im just a lil concerned because he always has a child who is young

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

hi sweetie 8i would be more then happy to help you with this please join me with both yours and his date of birth n i also would like to talk to you first to see if you both are ready i like to take alook in to this please join me in my chat if you like thanks (:

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Hi, dear geri-marche ! My advice is that you should wait…but for more details on your situation, please, contact me.Will be happy to help you!

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

you should try for a baby because things will be getting better

over 12 years ago

how will it get better…

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You need to talk to your partner as he needs to want the child as much as you. Not only that are both of you ready financially. By talking to your partner you will know the answer to this. He is as much a part of this as you are. Remember you will have to give up work which means only one income. You need to both look at the bigger picture not just the here and now. But in my honest opinion waiting is best as that’s the word that flashed before me but as stated talk to your partner first before making any decisions. I do see a child in the future though.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

it will pull the two of yous together more