Courage

over 12 years ago
winterrose didn't upload a photo

winterrose

1 post

Will I ever find the courage to leave my unhappy marriage? It’s been six years and it hasn’t happened yet. What am I waiting for?

over 12 years ago

Hi winterrose,

I can understand your frustration about being stuck in a marriage where you’re not happy.

I’d be happy to give you a reading to answer both questions in this post. Feel free to join me in chat if you’re interested and I can provide a free connection before hire so we can both be sure I’m picking up on the right situation.

After this we can move on to the reading.

Hayley

over 12 years ago

If you are interested in having me look into this for you, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Plz realize that life is short, make the best of it and find your own true happiness!

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Dear, winterrose ! The thing you are waiting for is a new love…you are scared to be alone or to feel lonely…Please, contact me for more details.God bless!

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

You made a promise to be together forever when you were both married,you have been holding up your promise very tightly,waiting for things to improve or become tolerable.Tolerable,wouldn’t even be justification in staying in an unhappy marriage,you need real happiness,love and devotion,not just things being “comfortable” enough to get by day to day.

Message me with your dobs,and i will draw a card for you free of charge,to see if we have a connection.-stacy

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Fear of the unknown stands out.

Never fear your future but know that your guardian angels/spirit guides will always make sure your ok.

I also think deep down you still love him and hope that by some miracle things will change. It is ashame that things are like they are as your wedding vows meant something to you. The key here is to plan things so that your not left in the cold. I would seek legal advice first to see where you stand in terms of material things such as home, furniture etc. Community law centres do give out free advice. You could also try citizens advice beaureau they can also refer you and have up to date information on divorce law. Doing this will ensure you don’t lose out. From there organise a place to stay as a temporary measure, start the divorce proceedings which will mean going before a judge make sure you have a written agreement that you would be happy with to present to the judge so that the judge can then make a fair ruling in regards to your home etc. Ask a lawyer as many questions as you can.

The alternative a temporary seperation if you still want to be married and then seek marriage councelling.

over 12 years ago
mistyreigns's photo

Misty Reigns (mistyreigns)

7 posts

Mrs. WinterRose im senseing that the question asked is not the on you want an answer to, youd rather know how to leave ans stay strong on your own. Defend your Highest ideals as if they came from god, accept the rule of the philosophies and laws involed and let your feeliings tell you how to get out to the world and do it in a big way. if you want to know what to expect from the diffrent ides you have im here to help

Misty Reigns

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

It looks to me as if he started out as the perfect-dream man, and things changed over the years. Your still not sure if you can “fix things” back to the way they were….but, that is very difficult when the man will not budge a bit, now. No comprmises. No time for you, vacations, spoiling, trips, nadda. If this is correct, please contact me and I will promise to do tell you the truth in all I see. God Bless You~Madea-Michelle

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i will get straight to the point with you about your marraige situation, i dont copy and paste i answer questions one by one with details, first off i need your date of birth and to talk to you live, because this I would not call a marraige at all there is to much hurt and to much pain, i will be awaiting for your call Thanks

Lea

over 12 years ago
halan's photo

*~ Ms Tiger ~* (halan)

8 posts

i can as well as will help you no matter if your far or near i can help you to be more clear in all directions of your life with in all areas as well hire me now an see the future

over 12 years ago
thepsychictruth's photo

Astrid75 (thepsychictruth)

19 posts

Winter Rose, you will find the courage to leave your unhappy marriage. This may sound trite and obvious, but my spirit guide advised that money is your main issue. It always has been. There is another thing, you need to make your signals match your intentions. To do that your intentions must be perfectly clear to you. I fear that you are unhappy for reasons beyond what you are currently controlling. There is more power in your hands than you realize to make a positive change in your life. The word that continues to come to me is signals. Your true intentions and your signals are crossed. Please let me help you. I would be willing to give you a generous amount of time free to work out internal issues holding you back from a beautiful future.