GLAD THIS YEAR IS NEARLY OVER

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I will be honest this year has been a nightmare thanks to the people who own the home I live these people are of a different culture but for some strange reason they think that they are above the law and can do as they please but watch out if you put a foot wrong that is a double standard. This year started off where the guy upstairs came down to my flat at 7am and started thumping on my front door and when I answered he started yelling at me over where I had parked my work car (that was when I had a job) I had nowhere else to park it and had to park it behind my own car in the driveway not my fault he can’t reverse too well. Then there was another time he came down and thumped on my front door this time I was on the toilet then there was a third time and this time he assaulted me I was trying to get changed I got the police involved and they told him and his wife to not do that stuff again but of course they did they have come down a further 2 times and thumped on my front door. I does not stop there she turned round and said I don’t care what the law says like she thought she could do as she pleased. Ever since she has shoved that complaint I laid to the police in my face trying to make me feel guilty they have since put a garden by my bedroom window and everytime he comes down peers in the window and when the curtain is closed I can here him standing there listening in not only that he works for the company I have my phone account with and he has gone into my account and gone through the call logs and obtained a friends number and they have harrassed her that is illegal and yet he thinks he is above the law and can do as he pleases. I have had a gutsful no excuse in this world is good enough for putting me through this stuff these people interfered with my last job I want to move but have nowhere to go and I have gone to get help cheaper accommodation through 2 government agencies and have been looking at the private sector as well. It does not help that I have no job my deadline for that is in 3 day I am registered with about 8 agencies and yet still no work I just wish a job would come my way now I am so over being broke and out of work. I have applied for at leaset 40 or so jobs and yet nothing I am so over this. I am a good person who did not deserve any of this bad stuff I just think the life lesson thing is just a little bit over rated and in no way a good enough excuse to put a good person through this kind of crap. I am hoping that a job comes my way very quickly and a place to live and that good news that I received last week materialises that would solve all of this financial stuff for me in one hit.

over 13 years ago

{{hug}}

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Hug from me too! Doesn’t sound like the police are taking this harassment seriously enough. I wonder if it’s feasible for you to get in touch with the local MP and/or if a newspaper would pay for your story? That way, you’d earn some money and get this guy’s name and his company name smeared…

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hey hun i can not see anything unless i can have your d.o.b. please :) i will tell you all