who follows me

over 13 years ago

hi im wondering who is around me as i feel there is something there but dont no who it is and what they want can someone please help me

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

It is probably a dead relative as they are known to watch over their loved ones when they have gone a good way to find out who it is is to put an object on the tv and call that persons name and see what happens go through a list of all the relatives that have passed away until you see the object knocked off the tv and then you will have your answer I have a spirit here that has turned my tv off for me once and moved something once and I have felt their presence I was told the spirits name is nancy I am thinking it might be a woman I once knew by that name. Normaally spirits are harmless you can get rid of it they may not have accepted that they have passed on and need to be given a nudge acknowledge the spirit and tell them they no longer belong here on earth and tell them that their loved ones that have passed on are waiting for them and tell the spirit to go toward the light that there is nothing to fear.

over 13 years ago

Hello, contact me and I can help you find out. I am 100% accurate. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hey there,

May i help you in this case.

god bless

over 13 years ago

Hi Haylee, I’m not psychic but had a similar experience, I would be aware of a presence and somehow knew it was not malevolent the name that popped into my head when I mentally asked the question “Who are you?” was that of my maternal grand mother, she had come to warn me of an impending situation, in which a trusted “associate” was plotting against me, and although I know she is still around, i will not forget the effort she repeadly made to get me acknowledge her presence, apart for the presence feeling she would use the blinking lights method, as I asid I not pyschic so most of this only made sense after I visted a pyschic, I also know that all people dont have the gift of dreams, that is another way to communicate with spirits, well good luck and happy communication

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hey there i would be so happy to help see what or whom this spirit might be that you feel around you, if i can just have ur d.o.b. no name need’d i will give you the REAL answer you’v been searching for

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Hayley,

I have a lifetime of experience to Enlighten you on who you feel with you. I see these beings and am waiting for you to contact me so I can share what I know with you.