I need direction so I know if its worth going on or rather to check out

over 13 years ago

Hi – I am a 36 yr old woman in JHB south africa. (BORN 23/11/1974). Things always seem to be going wong for my husband and I. Financially seems to be the worst. Please assist here… I need to find out if this is all worth sticking around for or if i should just chek out now. And if it is worth sticking around, I need to know how to make it happen for me. Help[ Please….

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

First off when you married your husband you took on everything for richer or poorer and in sickness and in health those words mean something.

Bolting on your husband that is not good and that is just taking the easy way out. I would suggest you seek financial advice and other advice to get back on track. One good person to get in touch with is Anthony Robbins a lot of people turn to him for help.

I would recommend perhaps placing some crystals around your home to perhaps absorb any negative energy and see how that goes. Have a read up on law of attraction as it states what you give out you get in return so perhaps changing how you think to get back on track.

Life can be so unfair but it is how you handle it that is important all the bad stuff will come to an end but it all begins with a thought as that is like planting a seed.

If you love your husband do not leave him work with him to get things back on track. You need to talk to your husband as he needs to be part of any plan that you put in place and trust me you are better off staying with him than bolting as a problem shared is a problem harved. You are very lucky to be married there are people out there that will never get that chance but you have so you are already lucky in that respect.

Stop thinking about what you don’t have and start being thankful for what you have and that way you are thinking positively and are in a better position to have more positive things come your way.