I wanna be sure, plz

over 12 years ago
maroon didn't upload a photo

maroon

6 posts

Someone left this review for a psychic I just had a reading with: “Waited to leave feedback, predictions made for a couple of weeks ago NEVER happened!!”

she gave me exact dates and such, so i feel like I can trust her, but is there a chance this could happen to me, or is it because this person did something wrong? or maybe this person just left it because he/she didn’t like the psychic? hope someone can clarify, I really want to believe what has been said to me.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Check all the reviews 1 review means nothing it’s the overall picture that gives you a better idea. The problem I have found is so many become timeframe obsessed they forget the end goal. Whats more important time or what is going to happen that’s why I don’t give timeframes such as specific dates as they can change. Just because it didn’t work for the person who left that review doesn’t mean the same will happen to you.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

sometimes certain actions or understanding have to be met inside of you,or the other person,before a prediction actually happens.It makes not much sense to wait for a wish to come true,out of the open sky,without a little help,or push from other things.God helps those who helps themselves.

I hope your prediction comes true,prayer,and positive thinking should help above all else.Psychics are not divine Gods or beings.Some things have to be left to fate,and the universe to decide.bless you xxx

over 12 years ago

maroon

6 posts

Thnx, she had over hundreds of excellent reviews but most was saying prediction was pending. I found one saying her came true within the timeframe she gave, and she thanked her a lot :) she only had a few bad reviews, only one being as directly negative.. I just thought a lot about it since she never responded to it, but she didn’t respond to the others either so I was prob just overthinking. Thnx for response, if things turns out as I hope, I will def. be back. Have a nice day all :)

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Time frames are very hard to peg. Outcomes not so hard. We look into the world of Spirit, and there there is not time. Sometimes we get lucky…but as an Angel what time it is…and you will find that too them, there is clocks, no watches, no time! The truth is we have free will. I am thisty…have been for 20 minutes. When I go get that glass of water is up to my free will…even it if is better for my health to go get it right now! Love, the same way!!! When you make any decision to DO IT, same way….as it is for the people around you. If you have faith in that psychic, throw the time frame out the window! Pray for the best outcome, and have faith. Sometimes, it helps so much to pray to your Guardian Angels for what you are waiting for!!! They are always there, and willing to help, as much as they can. The only thing they cannot do is bring something that will harm you. Have faith in your outcome. Forget the time frame! It will come SOON, I am sure! Many Blessings, Madea-Michelle

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Sometimes when you give specific time frames, just knowing them can actually make them change… It would be on the individual basis mostly, because we would possibly unconciously do something that would make them change… It is better in my opinion to give an estimate, but not a certain… Just to leave room, because sometime future timelines change… When a viewer sees the future, they are seeing the most probable at the time… Some things are so set in stone they won’t change no matter what, and somethings can change just by a simple thought pattern in your mind changing… etc… etc… just all depends… Don’t be so set on the time frame the reader gave you… focus more on the information that she gave you with the time frame… In the higher realms there is no time, and everything happens just as it is supposed to… but we still always have free will… :)

over 12 years ago

maroon

6 posts

Wow, just wanted to say the prediction came true.. The one I was talking with said he would contact me around 20th.. He just contacted me now! She was right! Wow I am so amazed.

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Predictions usually happen 99% of the time but alot has to do with your own energy. Glad it worked out for you

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

I am offering $0.50 per minute today instead of $1.99. I only ask for payment if the client is happy ive connected with them

over 12 years ago
kimlee626's photo

Kim (kimlee626)

12 posts

Maroon—I would like to know what is the psychic’s name that the prediction came true? I am trying to find a good one.