Help

over 13 years ago

My husband Left with my kids baout 4 montha ago i have been talking to a psychic and she told me that it would be about 9 weeks before i would feel better but it has been 3 weeks and i still don’t feel better she is trying to cleanse my soul I can’t get ahold of her today so some please tell me what is going on

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi Dear.

sorry for the situation ur passing thro. I would be hapy to help you. But..

I will not tell you what you want to hear , but what you need to hear as it is given to me. Sometimes you may not like what you are hearing and get upset . However, it is in your best interest and remedial solutions.

blessings

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear i would be more happy to help you with this please contact me live or through email thanks

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello,Join me in chat box with your and his date of birth,time,place and name.I can help you better. god bless you.

over 13 years ago
psychicadvisor didn't upload a photo

Roger Davidson (psychicadvisor)

14 posts

Please Contact Me Via Chat, There is a Lot You Need To Know, I Do Feel a Small Difference, Allow Me To Shed Some Light & Give You The Key To Feeling Better. God Bless & Happy Thanksgiving. =)

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

linnie, i am art from belgium, a renowned psychic known for accurate readings. please chat with me to see your future prospects in the proper light.

over 13 years ago
tbitty didn't upload a photo

tbitty

19 posts

I have spoken to a few psychics on here that are just bogus theres only a few which are good. Be careful, read their feedback first.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The fist thing take a few deep breathes to calm yourself and trust that the person that is helping you is doing a good job. You have to completely believe in a persons work for it to work. What you are going through the time it takes to get through that is an individual thing 3 weeks is not long at all you need to be patient and trust that you will get through it because trust me I know the emotions you are going through and when I say you will get through it you will time is a healer you just have to give yourself that time. With a cleansing has that person given you any instructions as to what to do your end especially when you go through moments like this. Leave a message with the person if you can’t get hold of her and my suggestion is stick to one advisor else things can become muddled.

A message for tbitty

It is sad that you have experienced what you have but I suggest you find one advisor and stick to that person it maybe that you have gone to too many advisors on here and now things are muddled wrong messages are being given.

Trust your instincts on here.