Why do nasty people exist

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi at present I am feeling pretty low as of last night after reading the following link. I have always seen myself as a good person who likes to help people and have gained respect from a lot of people over the years. Last year I was asked by a friend to defend her and her business in exchange for her help I thought what harm could it do as I needed help and ever since I have had to deal with a very nasty unstable woman who claims to have cursed me and now there is a very nasty woman who has bullied me on the website at the following link she did stop and walk away until yesterday when she when she went to far and posted what she did. My passport has expired so it cannot be me that she claims in the post I came to believe that the editor may be behind that id and a few others but I have no proof apart from the odd thing that has been posted and a gut instinct. Under certain laws the website is exempt and can’t be sued for what people post but the editor won’t remove this nasty woman who goes by the name of ColoradoSpringsLiz I have tried to keep away from that website but each time I have something not go right I then feel I need to check this website to see if anyone else has wished harm on me. I have gone to all the autorities to report that website and the websites ISP and so on but no one will do anything it is now out of control I never did anything to that mad woman but she has attacked me on more than one occassion. I use the id goodatheart please have a read of the following link I really need help on this I feel really low at present and am concerned for myself as the posting is very alarming.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ashra-spell-enchantments-c197488.html?sort=datea&page=47

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Angel, I’m sorry you’ve been landed with this just because you were helping someone. I hope one of these links helps you. This woman definitely needs banning from using this, or any other site. I can’t get onto the link you’ve put up for some reason. The first link gives free advice, I’m not sure about the second one.

Free legal advice and online help 24 hours – WORLD Law Direct How to best use this site. Review free legal advice options, and common solutions. .... Our lawyers and others respond within the Forum for FREE. ... www.worldlawdirect.com/ – Cached – Similar

Expert Internet Lawyers Advice in all areas. E-commerce, contracts,regulations,privacy, etc. www.WaterfrontSolicitors.com

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Jenny

The website may bave been down at the time as I have had trouble getting in myself. You are right this person needs to be banned but I was thinking about this while going for a walk took my hat off and put an outsiders hat on and looked at the situation in all reality.

I am a believer in karma as they say you reap what you sow and this situation seems to be just that. That woman was never a client of my friends but took it upon herself to go into the forum and start causing trouble none of her postings were justified and she went too far and bullied me in that forum the universe obviously took note and has now served her what she she had given out and the only way she is going to stop all the bad stuff that is now happening to her is if she rectifies what she did to both my friend and I. Ijust clicked on the link and it does work perhaps copy the link and paste it in the address bar at the top. Any way I will take your advice and visit those websites and see what I can do as what that woman has done is so wrong.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Good luck. There’s no excuse for nastiness online. Really cowardly because the people you’re attacking can’t get back at you or know who you are. I hope the sites are helpful. Stay in good karma yourself. Hug x