can cat sense

over 13 years ago

can a household cat sense that their is something wrong with their owner. My cat will not leave my side, has to either be right on me, or right beside no matter what.. doesn’t matter if i push her off, she will just come right back. I have read that cat’s sense things, does anyone if this true or false… I know total off the wall question {{{angel hugs}}

over 13 years ago
psychicadvisor didn't upload a photo

Roger Davidson (psychicadvisor)

14 posts

It Is True, Animals Can Tell When Your Sick, Upset About Something, Depressed All The Moods You Go Through a Cat Can Sense. Dogs Also Can But Not As Well As Cats Can.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Avoiding an argument about dogs v cats, I was reading a really interesting article today about this really wild cat who had ‘adopted’ an owner. This lady had had a really bad accident and needed 24 hour supervision. The cat knew when this woman was in a cataleptic state and would paw at her til she woke up. It knew to sleep curled against her back so she wouldn’t roll over. It knew she had to get up out of bed twice in the night so she wouldn’t seize up, and would scratch the mat to wake her up. But it won’t go to any one else and allow any one else to touch it. Is your cat sitting on you or sniffing or licking or going to any particular part of your body, or is it just anywhere? It may be locating the area of illness or health problem. Is it being snooty and offhand with your husband? He might be noticing this and it would make him feel even more cross with the situation, and turned against, if even your cat understands and empathises with you!

over 13 years ago

my cat will lay right in the area that is sore. As for hubby… his walking on thin thin ice as I speak Thanks Jenny {{HUGS}}

over 13 years ago
angel777 didn't upload a photo

Angel Of Love (angel777)

12 posts

Hi i was reading your post. And yes your cat feels something is not right in your home she is afared. you need to know whats going on in your own home. please viset me in live chat ….