Should i delete all pics?

over 12 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

I really dont know if I should post this in here but im hoping you can help me out.

Its almost a year now since my gf broke up with me, im slowly moving on and trying to find someone to love me again. I still have my exgf’s pics on my computer but i dont look at them anymore.

Should I delete all the pics I have of me and her or just only her pics?

Pls help :)

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Hi robsonti! For your own good you should delete all of them.If you want to know what is in the future for you, contact me on the chat.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I would put them onto some other external source and put them away somewhere deleting them I don’t think at this time will remove how you still feel and that’s what you need to address to move on if that is what you want. You will always hold a special place in your heart for her no matter how much time passes and that’s understandable. She obviously meant something to you and still does. Deleting them won’t remove feelings only time will and that’s why putting then onto an external source and putting away for the moment is a better option. It’s good you have taken time out to heal from this as you certainly don’t want it affecting future. I am seeing a woman with blonde hair entering into your life in the future just make sure your ready when you meet her but I get the feeling your ex may enter back when she sees you have moved on.

relationships.
over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

yes just deleate all pictures they will only lead to bad memories. there will be a trip you are going on to florida please be careful about this adventure because there are some dangerouse areas when you do go,

if you ever need a reading i would love to advize you

Love Lea

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

The ladies are right! DELETE! Then go get a manicure, or a nice desert or cofee to celebrate your new life without them. You can also try the cookie trick. Make some cookies out of cookie cutters that look like people…ginger bread ones work. Really any coookie will do! Assign one to be him, and one to be her. Before you eat them say “You have no power in my life, you are smaller than me. I eat you!” You will be surprised at how much better you feel after you stop laughing over the whole cookie experience!

over 12 years ago
missann's photo

Miss Ann (missann)

102 posts

I tend to not agree with deleting. Save them in another directory, buried deep down, or to an external drive. At some point, you are going to want to see those pictures again. Even if you’re at the point where you look at her pictures and wonder just what you were thinking. Definitely don’t delete the pictures of you two together. Trust me on this. So many people tell me (a few years after a break up) how they wish they still had the pictures of the memories, especially the pictures of them together.

over 12 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

Thank you for your replies, I am going to save them on an external storage most probably then erase the one on my computer.

Thank you very much again for helping me, i love you peeps her at bitwine :)

God Bless you all

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

godbless you aswell robsonti :) if you ever need anything i will be ... here for you :)

over 12 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

Many Thanks Ms. Lea :))