when will we have a baby?

over 13 years ago

My husband and I have been trying/not not trying to have a baby since before our marriage in August- we keep getting excited about it, and then getting scared (because we want to go away for a wedding in June, because I am applying to PhD programs and want to complete whatever program I am accepted into), and then deciding it is too soon. Will we ever have a baby? When?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hiii. Jocelyn

Am got well connected to you issue and would like to help you right away.

My intention is for the greatest good of all concerned. There will be times when some of the information that you receive may not make sense to you at the time. Often times our hearts get in the way of our Heads, and you may not recognize something that makes perfect sense until later.

contact me blessings

over 13 years ago

When I try to contact you I can only fond reviews. Where do I go?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

The thing about having a baby is you have to be ready as it is a huge step and a huge responsibility. Perhaps the time is not right you will know deep down when that is. At present I would say both of you have too many things to do still before you embark on this so I would suggest sit down with your husband and write a list of all the things that you want to do you can always do the study part time like a friend of mine did took her 9 years but she did you have so many options available to you these days look into those options. Never be afraid of something if you want it go after it and do not let anything stop you. As stated you will know when the time is right to have a child. And if you want it bad enough it will happen you just have to believe and remember it is not about time here it is about being ready to embark on this with your husband.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

chat with your and his date of birth,time and place of birth. I will tell you all about your baby. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

I dont want to drag you into a full reading, but I do feel it will benefit you. If a renowned psychic from Belgium catches your attention, come talk to me. Art