Divorce

about 1 month ago
ryan45 didn't upload a photo

ryan45

1 post

Wife Amber birthday 9-26-1987 divorce me Ryan birthday 11-15-1986 and with boyfriend that started as emotional affair. She has bipolar and unmedicated for 3 years so can’t tell if she’s in episode or not. She’s very irritated all the time. Will she and this man end for her to return to me this year

about 1 month ago
everclear's photo

Jade (everclear)

14 posts

hiya ryan – im getting it could be up to 10 months but that you’ll keep a relatively “open diaolog” convo open with her during this time. Feel free to contact me for a full reading. jade XX

about 1 month ago

Ryan,

I pulled one card for you: Death. This tells me that there will be a complete change to your situation within the year. For a full reading, please contact me. If I’m not online, you can set an appointment. My $10 deal is one relationship/love question.

Ladybug

about 1 month ago

I can help (:

29 days ago

The thing is, you want honesty. You do love her and youre willing to work with her through whatever she is going through. I do feel theres a lot and its good of you to be considerate for her. We can see what to expect moving forward taking everyone into consideration. It does feel to me like it needs to have a dramatic shift before sincerity and closure can happen.

11 days ago

Hello I am here for you. Send me a message.

-Alana