Reading rabbit hole

10 months ago

I’ve gone down the rabbit hole on readings and spiraled out for over a year on this man, sometimes I hope a reader will tell me “no, he’s not coming back.. it isn’t going to work”. But that’s not what I’ve been getting, so here’s my question.

If 95% of advisors have given the same or similar outcome for me and my poi. Though timeframes have been off (he hasn’t reached out yet, and I won’t impede on his growth or chase) is it possible that they are all right that the outcome of what I wish will be fulfilled even if time has come and passed.. or is it they are all reading what I want to happen “a new beginning” and that’s what I’m being told instead? My understanding is that your fears are much easier to pick up on so but I was wondering about your hopes..

If majority says yes, is that likely to be the case? Or is it even possible that someone is that accurate with predictions and timelines at all? It’s been such a long time coming..

Thank you all for your advice and guidance -Ashley

10 months ago

I can help

10 months ago
madamsupreme's photo

psychic advisor & spirit guide (madamsupreme)

17 posts

well to connect i’ll need both your first name and his i only tell the truth no false hope or sugar coated fairy tales

9 months ago

no, it doesn’t mean a reading is more accurate.

tbh, it sounds like those readings were wrong.

very sorry and best of luck with everything

9 months ago

Come by, and we will connect to your situation.

9 months ago

Hi Ashley, If multiple readers are saying yes he will return, then it IS his intention to return when he feels ready. This could shift day to day, week to week, etc. Timelines are tricky because energy is fluid and we all have free will. Sometimes timelines are accurate and other times they are not. I hope this helps. Nancy

9 months ago

I’ll give it to you straight to the point, Chat with me please!

9 months ago

still available (:

9 months ago

so sorry for all ur sessions and to answer ur question yes when our heart wants some thing ..u will get the same results..but it has been a very long time,,,you want real honest answers,,I am open/honest/direct..but plz dont expext in 3 min..

8 months ago

The thing about the spirit realm is it does not represent and go off of a state of time, since time is exclusive to this planet, and the universe and Gods creation is so much more vast, that the universe responds off of a state of being, a signal we give out verses a timing. Readers can map out when they see a cluster of significant energy in an area, and that breaks down to ‘a lot of opportunities in love during the month of—’’ when it comes into translation. So when you get this ‘Yes’ it is likely because they still see and feel that energy from your s/o in the future. If the timelines are consistently varying, it is because the people reading for you are human, and we dont like to disappoint, so we try to find the most accurate ‘date’ when it in fact, is a state of being that they are waiting for. Hope this is helpful. Call if you have any more questions. Love and Light,

jade.

7 months ago

Hello there and welcome thank you for your questions. I know that it has been tough and it’s not easy waiting for somebody but what my cards are showing me that he has already actually moved on. It’s been one year he’s been dating other people and he is now finally into another relationship he always felt because you both were going to two different directions. If you’d like to know more please let me know join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online.

7 months ago

times frames run different because enrgy shifts all the time and free will has alot to do with this ,, if you would like insight to the situation please contact me for direct answers