How can I be more "worldly"?

11 months ago

I noticed compared to other girl I was not very intelligent and come off uneducated even though my mother was like an accountant.

11 months ago

hello how are you doing babina see god had made everyone different and everyone has the special talent he should look for it i can help you come for a chat god bless you

11 months ago
madamsupreme's photo

psychic advisor & spirit guide (madamsupreme)

17 posts

first of all don’t compare yourself to others we are all unique in different ways find your expert ways not everyone elses

11 months ago

Hi Anastasia! I can see you have been thinking yourself to death on how others perceive you. The truth is you are very smart! Just need to see that on your own. Most importantly people are not paying as much attention to your life as you think Sometimes people aren’t as intelligent as they may seem. So no worries! You are smart and special in your own way

If you’d like more insight and peace of mind on things, please come chat with me! You won’t regret it!

Kind regards.

10 months ago

Hello Anastasia and thanks for reaching out to us here on the forum!

For a reading like this, I like to drill into the comparison rather than avoid it. We can look into ways in which the other girl affects the individual in question versus how you did for a more neutral approach. Keeping the questions open-ended instead of saying “I come off uneducated compared to her” will give us a chance to see why that thought had even crossed your mind to begin with. From there, we can evaluate ways in which you already are intelligent and where you can improve for your own personal standards.

I have a Bachelors in Psychology which taught me there are too many forms of intelligence for anyone to be “smarter” than anyone else! Our brains are too unique to compare. Still, we end up in these situations. I can help clarify what has happened with the people in question and also look further into how to help you find your confidence more going forward.

I’m online now and will be throughout the night!