Going crazy

about 1 year ago

It seems to be impossible to find someone serious and honest in the dating world today. It seems to be only players, fuckboys, scammers, catfish and unfaithful men out there. After 4 months of flirting I just found out that a guy who said he was single with no children, was married since 20 years and has a family. It is draining with all of this when all I want is to find someone serious and honest. Will I find a real relationship with someone whom loves me?

about 1 year ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

We live in times of lies and deceit.

about 1 year ago

step one is the hardest and it may sound like a blanket statement however over time ive found it to be the strongest and truest. become in love with yourself and the idea of spending time doing good things for yourself, until its no longer intentional and turns habitual, and when you find someone you connect with, remember yourself. Dont overinvest and you will align people who are more genuine.

for an in depth, personalized view on your situation hun please feel free to message me or call to discuss a session.

love and light

x. Spiritualjade

about 1 year ago

unfortunately i don’t see the kind of situation you’re looking for in the cards, but it looks like you may have a light hearted connection that lasts a short while within a few months. it’s possible what you’re looking for is further out though. best of luck.

12 months ago

Best to select a reader and pay for their services if you want direct guidance and specific insight about your questions. Good luck!

12 months ago

The nothing changes if nothing changes adage comes to mind here. You aren’t going to find a different vibration in the same place with the same things. You need to direct our energy into one focused place of what you want, and not talk about what’s not working. That’s the secret to manifesting as opposed to sitting and waiting for the wind to blow someone in your direction. :) Now the difference in your boundaries are based on how you feel about yourself and what you are accepting as what you are entitled to. The questions are more than the questions, sometimes. It’s not impossible to find a date. It is when you are trying to fish in empty ponds with the wrong bait…ya know? Just from what you are saying, I’d say from a practical point outside of being a reader or gifted, don’t give someone 4 months to show you they are wasting your time. Him being married is why he wasted it, but it’s important to be proactive and not accept anything but what you deserve. Understand its on your People will offer what they are willing to give and if you accept less than you want, it’s on you. Don’t let people waste your time and hope it gets better.

12 months ago

I pulled one Tarot card for you to look at your love life. Your card was the 2 of Swords. You have a lot of life choices to make that will in turn create change in your love life. If you would like a more detailed reading, contact me and we can chat. I’m also available on Purple Ocean and Purple Garden under the same name.

Ladybug Tarot

12 months ago

I can see it is because you have been attracting a lot of negative spirits more than positive in fact. That is why every path you choose to go on seems to be scam, fake or not blessed. Please chat with me for more info on the solution. Thank you!

11 months ago
madamsupreme's photo

psychic advisor & spirit guide (madamsupreme)

17 posts

well i see the person your supposed to be with is just out of reach id say you need a love clearing spell find a reader you trust to help you with it

10 months ago

It’s awful being lied to. My father was a conman and had promised so much for my life all to hurt my mother and I in the most horrific ways. Searching for a real relationship, and someone who truly loves you for you, is an honorable quest. There are so many liars and selfish people in the world who want only to get their needs met by any means necessary. And as someone who has been hurt before, it is a psychological phenomenon but victims tend to be revictimized because perpetrators have a kind of instinct about who has been hurt before. It can be miserable.

Be that as it may, it’s up to the sensitive types like ourselves to do the heavy lifting and to allow for those who deserve us entry into our worlds… but not without a struggle to get there. It may not be easy, but it is POSSIBLE. And if you’re inclined toward love, it means someone out there is also sensing you and wanting to connect. How you get there is both a matter of Universal timing and what type of effort you put forth in particular ways to meet that person who is right for you.

What I would do in a reading like this is help align you to the path that gets you to that person SOONER rather than later. There is divine timing but there’s also sometimes the ability to speed (or slow) progress toward the goal ahead. You’re very likely to meet the right person in your life but that could be at any point. Come by if you’d like to delve more deeply into the methods and likelihood of you meeting a strong and honest person for YOU.

10 months ago

I can help(: