Please help me, how can I be better with children?

about 1 year ago

Hi I used to get asked to work with children, but I really really sucked with it. I didn’t know what to do around them and I was afraid I’d by mistake let one of them die.

about 1 year ago

It’s showing me that when it comes to this career path you need a calm mind. You can’t be anxious or full of stress; this is what I’m seeing within you.

Reach out to me for a more in-depth reading. Because I do see that this is the path for you, but you’re being held back spiritually.

about 1 year ago

Our calling/purpose in life is aligned with what we are drawn towards and what we find interest or passion in doing. However sometimes we have still to face our fears in order to reach that calling or purpose fulfillment. If you want a more in-depth read about these things and how they relate to your specific situation then I am happy to help whenever I am available for live chat. Thanks take care

about 1 year ago

If you are unsure about what career path to pursue, it may be helpful to talk with a career counselor or take assessments to identify your strengths and interests. This could help you find a career path that is better suited for you and allows you to thrive.

Remember that making mistakes and feeling uncertain is a natural part of learning and growing. Don’t be too hard on yourself for not feeling comfortable around children. Instead, focus on finding a career path that is a better match for you and allows you to use your strengths and talents.

about 1 year ago

If you’re struggling with feelings of inadequacy or self-doubt, it may be helpful to talk to a trusted friend or counselor who can provide support and guidance. Remember, it’s important to prioritize your own well-being and happiness in your career and personal life.