nearly 1 year has passed

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Nearly a year ago I was forced out of a job as someone was financially stealing from me and it took its toll on my health. I have had everything fall apart barely getting by going hungry some weeks just to pay the bills. I did move house thankfully as those people made life hell for me. I have applied for many jobs and am awaiting an answer on one they have extended the shortlist timeframe to end of next week fingers crossed. I had a reading done in september last year told a job would come up 3rd week of october last year and it would be as an administration officer well it’s nearly july and that job I am awaiting is not even close to that description. I have asked for my money back. I also got told in that reading my soulmate would come back hmmm its been 11 months. Another advisor got me in trouble telling me it would be ok to contact him what a mistake that was. What really peeves me off is the fact that now 3 advisors who I agreed up front an amount to do some work went on to try and get more money out of me the first $1205 the 2nd $100 and the third $6000 and not one completed anything I am out of pocket and work was not finished. All 3 knew my circumstances yet all tried to get more money. I am trying to get back on my feet at present struggling to pay 2 power bills as I don’t get a lot and having lost just about everything it doesn’t help. Toyota failed to fix my car properly when I had it causing the car to malfunction on a roundabout just about killing me that caused me legal issues and to prevent me from obtaining work which caused me to lose the car. I want toyota to pay up compensation they have cost me to the tune of $26,000.00 + in loss of income, debt incurred from losing that car plus what I paid off on the loan. I am fed up with people treating me like crap. Why do people lie to me I don’t do that to them so I don’t deserve it. I had my internet cut off because I couldn’t pay the bill. I did not deserve any of what’s happened thanks to hog hag who cast black magic on me my life was turned upside down. It’s been removed so I am back to normal I am just trying to clean up the mess that cow caused. I could see the black magic effects on me in old photos I looked extremely ill now I am fine. I had 4 different things said to me way back and only 1 got the black magic right in fact that person got the intial of the culprit right and I was later able to track that cow down. I have since found incriminating evidance against that hag and company and have sent it to the FBI so they can shut the company down as what they are doing is harming people and that is wrong. I have since warned that company leave me alone or else see I have been educating myself on how to protect myself and how to deal with that hag oh what I have discovered on the net. I just can’t believe how nasty some are.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey Angel, trust me you are not the only one that i have heard this story from there are some sick people out there and always be safe and take caution, on bitwine you really dont hear any of that and i do know you have been apart of bitwine for some great time now i always see your post’s. how ever i would just like to say on my behalf that i am sorry for what you went thorugh and are going through, some stupid people take advantage of people that are going through hard times and it just makes me sick. i do belive that the lord almight jesus christ works in mysteriouse ways and will punish them for what they have went through, angel i must say godbless you and if it is ok may i pray for you?

over 12 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

It sounds as if you’re either having your Saturn Return Angel or Saturn on your Ascendant. The time frame you noted would coincide with the begining of that Transit. Saturn is the planet that tests us and brings forth, delays, disappointments, cancellations, emotional endings, extra responsibility sometimes that wasn’t ours in the first place. These transits are meant to make us stronger and if we endure them, we do come out of it as better and stronger people. You’ve really been hit hard. Wishing you all the best…Joyce Luciano

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Thank you Lea I don’t minD at all

Thank you JoycE I do have a Birth chart somewhere but have never really understood it my knowledge is limited But anything I do come across is valuable. But you are rIght what doEsn’t kill us mAkes us stroNger. Last year was a write off iN terms of Everything its been my worst year yet. I hoPe to never gO through what I have again. I miss my soulmate so much it was like losing my Right arm. He is like the male version of me we look quiTe alike except he’s a few inches taller. We are so similar in so many ways he’s almost like a twin to me it’s uncanny. People tell me he will be back round september which 1 am looking forward to. Life has not been the same since he walked away. Jan last year was when some terrible stuff started for me 1 try not to th9nk about it as it is easier and try to help others in doin7 that it takes my mind of6 of the negative stuff going on. But I have followed some good advice that has been given and pass it on to others as my purpose in life is to help others as I hate to see people in pain and want to give them hope.