Right way to cleanse a room/ house?

about 1 year ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I just moved into a old house w 3 cats. Idk if there is anything going on..but they all in varying degrees ..seem to react to something..idk if it’s just because it’s still new to them ,olny3 weeks & new sounds & everything or if something is going on. My mom got me sage & sea salt..just in case to cleanse. I’ve never done this before..and I hear there is a right & wrong way..and I’ve heard of stories of people doing clensing w these simple items and causing things to get worse..& very obvious. I just want to make sure I do it right. Thank you for any help

about 1 year ago

Hi Audry,

Ultimately is about the consciousness and intention with which you approach anything in life.

I can help you with visualizations and ideas for a more energetically balanced home space.

Thanks,

Bernie

about 1 year ago

HI LOVE THERE ARE SITIN WAYS TO CLEANSE AN D CLEAR A HOME DEPENDING ON YOUR ENERGY IF IT IS TO SENSATIVE OR NOIT BECOUSE IF IT IS YOU MUST CLOEAR AND CLENSE YOURSELF BEFORE HAND CONNECT WITH ME FOR A DETAILED READING ON THIS FOR YOU

about 1 year ago

Hey. Im glad youre being cautious to do it the right way. Sage is controversial. if your ancestors roots dont line up with it correctly it can cause other spirits and problems to arise. I always recommend making sure the windows and doors are open during the sage process because unlike its chill cousin sagebrush, sage pushes ALL spirits both good and bad, OUT. just the same as salt. they can come back after a saging but its like bombing the house for spirits. unless you draw the right boundaries at the door theyll just hang outside til its all clear and come back in feeling sick and ranky in large amounts of smoke. Salt is another neutralizer, meaning wiping ALL energy.

I suggest makin sure to do clockwise through each room and through the house to make sure it speeds the process of their transition where counter clockwise winds back the hands of time on spiritual activity.

lease call if you wish to do a session and a consultation on the proper methods your situation calls for

take care and love and light til then

God bless

about 1 year ago

try feliway for your cats.