Someone new? Im ready

about 1 year ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I asked this before,but didn’t find anyone to help me yet. Is there someone coming in for me for a new relationship soon? Maybe someone at work..or use to work with? Someone new all together..doubt ex will come back…but I’m done being alone..alone alone. I can be alone but I’ve been..ALONE. I’m ready to move forward with someone.

about 1 year ago

Let’s take a look!! I’m online now!!

about 1 year ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for joining , right now yes there is someone coming your love line is strong for febuary, you are going to meet new people in this new month to come. im on line if you wanna talk further please join me for my $10 deal.

about 1 year ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

Hello, Audry Sorry to hear you’re going through this. A lot of the time our guides put us in these states of loneliness because we need to heal. It’s easy to say I want to love but have you shown yourself the love you want? Your guide will never put just anyone on your path, so until you are fully healed and in love with yourself, they won’t allow you to repeat cycles. If you need more guidance I’m here for you. I hope this help’s :) Love and Light, Evon

about 1 year ago

Audry, I pulled one Tarot card for you and got the 4 of Pentacles. Be patient. This is a good time to reflect and keep yourself focused on your needs. When you are ready, someone will come.

If you would like a full reading, please swing by my profile.

Ladybug

about 1 year ago

I would suggest paying for one of us to do the work involved to answer your questions, otherwise you may continue wondering where to find someone to help you.

about 1 year ago

hi there love i willl be able to see whats going on and if a new person or an old person will cross and when they will or even if it will happen connect with me for a reading on this