Am I really that bad?

about 1 year ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Last night staying in the house w my ex we get into a ” discussion”. He says I’m pretty much the source of all that is wrong in his life,why he’s unhappy,why he doesn’t get invited anywhere.. because people see me as a stuck up B, I’m boring,I don’t & never loved him..I had every opportunity to say I did and didn’t want to break up.im absent and neglectful etc. I know I need to work on things and I know we over all weren’t good for each other..but ..am I really THAT BAD? Seriously.. I don’t want the fake girl power..naw girl… I need to know..idk if anyone can really tell all this in a person but idk what is real or him just being a jerk.

about 1 year ago

Girl. Do NOT let that man convince you that his lack of accountability is your fault. He is hurt and angry at life and it’s easier to blame you that take a second of responsibility for his action.

I’d be happy to discuss in more detail!

Bright blessings hun. Pixie xo

about 1 year ago

I’m sorry to hear about your difficult childhood. It sounds like you experienced a lot of challenges and disruptions during your formative years. It’s understandable that you might not have the same fond memories of childhood as others. But it’s important to remember that you are not defined by your past experiences, and you have the power to create a better future for yourself.

about 1 year ago

I can help (: