was it my ex-boyfriend?

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

i just received a couple really strange texts. my ex has played jokes such as this on me in the past. this time the person in the text is claiming their name is josh.

is this my ex playing a joke on me again? was it him (my ex) that sent the texts?

dob: me 9-8-76 my ex 1-28-70

thanks =)

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hey sherry, well for more accurate infromation i would need to know what these txts say so please contact me for a chat and answer a couple questions for me and id be glad to help, Annabell :)

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Why does it matter so much if they are threatening texts then report them but other than that let him send them if they are as you say. Life is too short to worry about meanial nonsense. You have better things to do with your time than to obsess about text messages and who sent them. Start focussing on you and your goals that’s more important. This world is full of pranksters and attention seekers and always will be not much you can do about that and eventually when he realises you didn’t play into it he will wonder why and approach you. You could always send a text back saying I think you have the wrong person/number that catches people off guard. Or ring the number but hide your number when you do and when the person answers say I received a text from an unknown number just checking to see what they wanted. But stop obsessing over this the only time you should be concerned is when it is threatening.

BTW I have had worse pranks played on me I tend to just let it go over my head knowing it will eventually backfire on the prankster

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I think you both have been thinking of each other, and is he thinking about you is your real question and I believe he has been. :)

Myztic

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

its showing to me that you ex has def, been thinking about you and he does miss you and wants to hear your voice badly, how ever for accurate and 100% insight please msg me with your date of birth and atleast tell me on eof the txts so i can pick up more :)

over 12 years ago
mm327's photo

Chris (mm327)

11 posts

I strongly believe Sherry with one Intimate detailed session with me you will start to feel a huge difference, feeling more inspired, and I will put your mind at total ease. I will offer you 5 free minutes. To start!... I would only need date of birth’s.