Should I go to the Christmas party?

about 1 year ago

I have not been out in a long time and have such fear and anxiety about this. If I go will I end up wishing I did not? Feel embarrassed, ashamed, let down or disappointed? There is also a dinner the following day and not sure if I should go to that one either. They are both work related events.

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

Hi dear Khyleigh ashlyn I can understand your condition right now and can tell you more accurate about situation and what will be happen to you and how your mind will relax. You can take a look at my profile if you want full reading. Hope to see you. Thanks Fatima Love Flame

about 1 year ago

Khyleigh, I pulled one Tarot card for you. It was the 6 of Wands. Go. You will beat your anxiety and build confidence. If you would like a full reading, go to my profile. Message me if I’m not available.

Ladybug

about 1 year ago

come and thankyou for your question and no you will not regret going to the party im actually seeing that you are having fun, please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes/ im on line

about 1 year ago

I’m sorry. I appreciate everyone’s answers, but went to the Christmas party and really wish I had not. It was socially awkward for me. I do not drink or dance, could not hear anyone and they could not hear me. I thought I had a really nice dress on, but when I saw what everyone else was wearing I felt underdressed and out of place. It was not for me.

about 1 year ago

hi there and thankyou for sharing, but it seems that you lost your self asteem, and you keep putting your self down and you are wrth more then that . you need to know your worth it and your a goood person.

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

Exactly!!

about 1 year ago

Thank you. I did not realilze I saw myself as bad, but since little had self esteem issues, so it makes sense what you say. Wish I could beat this.

about 1 year ago

You can beat it! Make the choice!

about 1 year ago

hi khyleigh. to work on self esteem issues, i would suggest to make some affirmations that go against the opposite of how you feel/your fears/negative perceptions. for example, if someone feels unloved or unattractive, a healthy affirmation would be “i am loved” or “i am beautiful.”

it’s helpful to repeat these to oneself, or even to write it out many times.

if you are open to meditation, you could try listening to guided meditation for self love as well.

another method i’d suggest is journaling. write down the things that you think you are good at, for example.

hope this helps get you started, and happy holidays.