I cannot cry

about 1 year ago

I do not know why, but I cannot cry at all. I did as a child and one day I just sort of stopped. And I cannot do it anymore at all. I went to a psychologist but they could not help me. I tried all kinds of stuff on my own but to no help.

about 1 year ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

Hi dear I understand your condition and can heal you from bad energies and can tell you about your inner condition right now. you can come in my room for full reading. Hope to see you soon Thanks Fatima LoveFlame!!

about 1 year ago

Hi Anastasia, I feel you have a blockage in your throat Chakra. Archangel Gabriel is coming in saying call upon me to help remove any blockages. I know that can seem odd that a blockage in the throat chakra can block the release of emotion through things like crying, but you would be surprised! It means you have stuffed too many things deep inside of you and need to speak up for yourself honestly. I hope this helps! Merry_Moon

about 1 year ago

hi there. i would suggest you go back to a mental health professional/psychiatrist who can help with your situation of being emotionally numb. this is not medical advice, only my own opinion. blessings

about 1 year ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Watch the movie “Marley and Me”. That should do it.