how do you open up

over 13 years ago

How do you open up with those around inregards to what is going on. Right now I have kind of blocked everyone out, and have said very little about what I have been going through, and i know it’s driving some people nuts, like work. And I know it’s bugging my mom… but how does one say what is going on when you don’t even know… and right now it just seems right to stay quiet until I have the answerss…. am I wrong….

over 13 years ago
angel777 didn't upload a photo

Angel Of Love (angel777)

12 posts

you do not have peace of mine or peace in your heart . am i right i know i am you need a helping hand see me for a live chat reading . blessings

over 13 years ago

Peace of mind and peace of heart

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

it is not always easy, but there are some simple ways to do this, in the form of stories, for instance. a direct approach is not always beneficial, and you may need to adopt some new methodologies. feel free to ask me more, if you feel like it.

over 13 years ago

I want to be open and honest, but it’s just hard to do, with out answers… I have always been a very personal person, I keep things in…. smile on the out side but not inside…. I also don’t like talking about myself… so when people keep asking me how I am doing…I don’t really answer it…. I just wish that I was better… then I don’t have to worry about keeping everyone in the dark…. when I myself am in the dark not knowing what is going on with my health.

over 13 years ago
psychicalden didn't upload a photo

Alden of the Ozarks (psychicalden)

4 posts

By blocking the love & concern of others, you could be further compromising your health. I’m shown that this protection mechanism is born out of fear. Let’s discuss your needs & I will help you gain some much-needed clarity.

over 13 years ago

it’s always been a protection mechanism… I am to care for others, not others care for me.. so having a hard time adjusting

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

hi karentangel,how are you doing?. i just want you to know that i have not forgotten about you. i pray for you whenever i can. like i told you before. just be honest. say how you feel and get things off your chest. if you want start by telling one person. does not have to be everybody at one time.

over 13 years ago

I think it’s a fear of just breaking down and crying…. something i just can’t do around others.. happily do it when alone but not around others Thanks you guys …. i know it sounds nuts just listening to me….. but you guys have been more then a help, more then words can explain….. You are all earthly angels….

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

let it all out dear. you have earned the right to let your emotions pour out. and dont worry about it,we are always glad to help people here. god bless you karentangelhugs

over 13 years ago

it was a rough night here is to hoping for a better day

over 13 years ago

Again, thank you guys for guiding me… even through painful days like today I hold onto hope that answers around the corner… You are all very special