I feel like I missed out on life

about 1 year ago

I never had a serious boyfriend/love relationship, my family kept moving around because of financial reasons so I went to like 5 different schools, and I have no brothers or sisters. I lost all the addresses of my friend’s and other family’s.

about 1 year ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Are you like writing a book and putting a paragraph at a time on here?

about 1 year ago

I pulled one Tarot card for you: The Empress. You are not missing out. You can create new connections. If you would like to hear more about this or any other questions you have, please contact me here.

about 1 year ago

HI THERE FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE STRONG CONNECT WITH ME AND LETS SEE WHAT ;IES ON YOUR FURTURE PATH FOR YOU CONNECT WITH ME FOR A DETAILED READING FOR YOU WITH ANSWERS

about 1 year ago

let me help you with this area in your life i can connect with you on a deeper and spiritual level and help you understand more about why you are hare what your next move i can tell you about your relationship love life who may come in i do feel like your life has a deeper meaning to all of this let me help you find out the truth about this i know u have questions that have not been answer for u one call with me will give u the guidance u seek