Where did I put my greencard?

over 12 years ago

No I am not kidding. I’m really desperate. Please help me =X

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

call me with your date of birth and i will try to guide you to where your greencard is godbless

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Why am I seeing a black set of draws (cupboard you put clothes into) check amongst a black set of draws thats what flashed before me

over 12 years ago

@MS.Lea I’m poor so most likely I cant afford your rate @Aida Nixon they are 450 each =( @Debbie Thank you but there is only one black drawer with clothes in the whole house and it is not there =(

Anyone else? help =x

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Where do you keep other documents such as your passport, drivers lisense, birth certificate as these are required when applying for a green card. I am seeing your green card amongst papers is there another set of draws with papers in.

Think back what were you last doing with your green card did something else happen that day that stands out. You have put it in a safe place amongst other stuff such as papers (documentation)

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

sorry to hear the poor part, but i do see things getting easier for you and it is showing me the greencard is in a very safe place but its not showing me you wil be finding it to soon how ever you can easily apply for it online as Aida said.