Mars opposite pluto

over 2 years ago

since childhood I could sort of see astrological placements clairvoyantly. Astrology is the only explanation for what I could see. when I meet people around my age group I see volatility. I discovered a few years ago that my mars is in opposition to the natal pluto of everyone in my generation (my age to 7 years older). Intuitively this seems to be make sense. Can anyone help me with this? I just dont engage in relationships because I get really scared. I wonder sometimes if what Im seeing is an offshot of me or like a projection or me versus the other and not the actual chemistry between 2 people.

over 2 years ago

my own opinion – it’s best to look at the entirety of the chart. what sign is your mars in, what sign is pluto in, what houses, what other aspects are there, what are the sun & moon of the other people, etc. one aspect is not going to make/break you, there really ought to be at least 3 similar aspects and then its best to consider the orb as well.

i will say look at the silver lining—mars opp pluto can mean many things, including passion in a physical capacity with others, and the opposite of boring in conversations :) interpretation will always vary in astrology, and thats the key :)

about 1 year ago

edit