Another chance or give up?

over 2 years ago
sunshinekari didn't upload a photo

sunshinekari

9 posts

Hi there in my previous post I mentioned my concerns. It isn’t that I don’t have options to choose from it is that I made my choice which was S. I’ve been so patient and understanding but I’m also hurt and heartbroken. 2 years is a long time being with S and not having him choose me back or commit to me.

Should I give Dave a chance? Maybe he’s someone healthier to be with? But I’m afraid of my past repeating itself again. I don’t know what to do I don’t want to keep getting hurt for loving someone :’( what should I do? Can anyone help please?

over 2 years ago

Hi Karishma,

I’m here and would be happy to chat with you. I always provide honest insight.

Bright Blessings, Pixie

over 2 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your question, im picking up on your energy , and it is not good that means your not happy you want more out of this relationship and yor parnter is not responding. it is actually time to let go and move on. there are new doors opening for you . if you like to know more please join me for a reading.

over 2 years ago
sunshinekari didn't upload a photo

sunshinekari

9 posts

Don’t you think I’ve tried to move on. If I was able to I wouldn’t be here still asking for clarity closure help from gifted strangers. If I could, I would have moved on 1.5 years ago. It is so much easier said than done and It isn’t easy to put your feelings aside or forget them just like that. I’m not wired like that, sure it’s easier for men they are already sleeping with someone else the next day even though it’s only been a month this time. It hurts and I find it so hard to give someone else a chance because I’m too scared they would do the same thing :( I don’t know if youll ever understand :(

over 2 years ago
psychic_zandra's photo

Zandra’s Love&Light (psychic_zandra)

12 posts

hi love message me for you reading today to get as much clarity and guidance that you are Looking for!! you wont Regret it.

over 2 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hi dear my readings are very honest i dont sugar coat i see things coming your way conatct me for a reading!