about ancestors and their choices

over 2 years ago
aly2044 didn't upload a photo

aly2044

1 post

Hi everyone. I have been learning about my family heritage. There is a history of witchcraft and spell casting in my family. Apparently, hundred years ago, my fathers family put a spell on their children to make them invincible to psychic attacks and dark magic. I’d like to do some psychic custom spells but i need to remove the ancient protection put in place (which I inherited). I already have a blood protection which I got done recently so no worries. How do I remove the ancient protection so I can do spells on myself?

over 2 years ago

Hi Aly,

I am personally doing a lot of work with ancestral trauma and working passed it. It can be exhausting, but quite often when we feel called to do it, it’s because are the the ones our ancestor chose to do so the work. I’d love to help you if you are interested. Give me a call!

Warm Regards, Pixie xo

over 2 years ago

hello dear and welcome and you came to the right place i do specialize in spiritual and in ritual pertections and cleansing i can truly help just let me know im on line right now if you like to talk.