Is this too much to ask?

over 2 years ago
sunshinekari didn't upload a photo

sunshinekari

9 posts

I always thought love is you meet someone special, fall in love and that’s it. I didn’t go to think how hard love is. And I don’t understand why?

Is it too much when I say I also want someone to show up for me the way I do for them and provide that emotional and physical safety in love. I don’t want to be with someone who doesn’t care about me and is just going to use me and hurt me. I am asking for too much aren’t I?

I don’t know what I should do about Sasha? I still love him and I don’t know how to give anyone else a chance. A part of me believes that he loves me too. I just don’t know why we aren’t together or why we can’t be together ? Was he just using me too just like the rest?

I feel so much anxiety around this and it is always mistaken for upset or anger. I dont know why… I just want normal things in life :(

over 2 years ago

Hi Karishma,

I don’t think you are at all wrong. I think that some folks have a hard time communicating their emotions and would rather ignore things than communicate difficult emotions.

I would be happy to chat with you honestly about what comes up and provide you with insight as to what comes up and the best way to handle the situation. I take pride in always being honest with my clients even when it’s difficult. My reviews speak to that.

Give me a call and and be happy to help you get to the root cause of the matter. It’s not too much to ask. I hope to hear from you!

Bright blessings Pixie xo

over 2 years ago

it’s not too much to ask for your needs to be met but not everyone can meet those needs.

sometimes they can’t meet the needs because they don’t have mutual feelings and sometimes they can’t meet the needs because they are too afraid and have an avoidant or anxious attachment style due to past trauma.

love is hard but beautiful too. hugs to you.

over 2 years ago
sunshinekari didn't upload a photo

sunshinekari

9 posts

Thank you so much @pixie and @gemini moon. I don’t know what is it that you would see for me here but I’m too afraid to receive something that may hurt me more to hear. I am quite sensitive and even though I want to know what’s there I’m too afraid as I’m already struggling emotionally :(

over 2 years ago

I always deliver the truth with sensitivity and empathy. I’d love to help.

over 2 years ago

hello dear and welcome and thankyou for your question, and yes i can see your hurt but use this to your advantige right now. he is now a part of your past and this is giving you a new oppurtunity to move on from a toxic relationship. there is more if you like to join me for a reading to see whats in store im on line.