Absolutely Horrible

over 2 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

I used to enjoy coming here and talking to a few trusted advisors but my recent experiences have become scaring and stressful and painful. And is actually causing me more Mental Heath issues. I can’t even talk to the people I connected with because it doesn’t matter whether I do anything or not, I’m blocked from asking for help to the advisors I want to! (Not sure who does the blocking but certainly can’t be the advisors I’ve had an amazing reading with) it will be highly rude on their part then. Sorry for putting this here as I have no where else to put it coz I’m sick of receiving bitwines generic emails!!

over 2 years ago

I’m sorry to hear this, Kari. I would contact the customer service hotline as I’ve never heard of something like this. I know that as an advisor, we can block someone who is taking advantage of the chat option.

Good luck to you. If you would like to contact me directly, I’d be happy to help you.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 2 years ago
tarotbychristine's photo

Tarot By Christine (tarotbychristine)

44 posts

I am sorry to hear this as well. I am unsure why the Psychics have blocked, but as Pixie said, address your concern to support. I do hope things are better for you on the platform.

over 2 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I’m blocked too. I have to sign in as unregistered to contact an advisor. oh well.