PLEASE! ! !

over 13 years ago

I am an empty vessel without the woman i love in my life and our family we had together. I know that she is my soulmate and I know that her feelings for me are still the same but it seems that she is fighting those feelings for another guy who is obviously using her for her vehicle and her money.

We were engaged, we have 3 children together, and we’ve been through so much together. All of our sacrifices we made for each other and in my complete confusion about where her and I will end up, I am not sure if her eyes are open to what we shared together.

I really need some clarity on this situation. I feel like I am falling all the time. I feel like the more minutes go past, the further away she drifts from me and I really NEED to know how to pull her back to me. She is my heart, my soul, the jewel of my life!

PLEASE! Someone help me! my name is Terrell R.; D.O.B: 01/19/1982 her name is Ashley W.: D.O.B: 06/04/1988

ANY INCITE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away .

……….I will not tell you what you want to hear , but what you need to hear as it is given to me. Sometimes you may not like what you are hearing and get upset . However, it is in your best interest and remedial solutions .

blessings

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

same here…just visit my profile…posted on your other posting too.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I’m so sorry, Terrell. As far as the children are concerned, I wonder if Ashley is feeling a bit like she’s in a rut? Maybe this other guy has given her a bit of attention and she’s feeling flattered and different in herself. And at the moment maybe she knows she is on a trail of false hope because whilst she realises that her place is with you and the kids, she feels like a bit of her has ‘woken up’, and this makes her feel trapped and claustrophobic. She also might feel resentful about having gone through so much and shared so much with you. There might even be a bit of embarrassment and shame or guilt about it. It’s hard to explain. You’d think all this stuff brings couples closer together, but actually it’s like you know everything about each other. You know everything about her. Everything intimate and mentally and emotionally. She wants to pull away because maybe these negative feelings remind her of difficult times you pulled through rather than the good positive fun things you shared. At the moment it’s might be bit like living with a parent for her, and she feels ‘managed’. This ‘new’ guy is probably making her feel like she’s being ‘discovered’ again. People change in relationships and maybe she is finding out new things about herself. Maybe her views, her tastes in materialistic things, her personal spiritual side, is going through a BIG rethink. Where before, she was happy to compromise and work with you, maybe now she feels like she made all the compromises and the more attention this guy gives her, no matter if it’s bad or good, it makes her feel that she’d be in a better place with him, but deep down knows she can’t have that. It’s basically a case of grass is greener. Maybe now this might have given an insight into her change of behaviour you’ll know how you can help her come back to you. You have to find ways to make her re-live the positive and fun times you had together. Showering her with gifts and emotional wallowing will make her feel guilty and possibly resentful. If you can, give her some emotional space. Do something new yourself. Look at how things might have become routine and mundane for both of you. I feel you might need to challenge her and bring energy and spark back into your relationship. Surprise her by doing things differently and try and get back to that energy and fun and freedom you felt when you first knew her. And sorry to be personal, but if you feel she’s denying you physically don’t try harder. Accept it a bit and give her some privacy. BUT maybe do something intimate like book in for a spa or a massage or dance class together. And you can let her know you still want to be physical by holding, touching, without the ‘demand’ or ‘expectation’ of it turning into more than that. Change your approach to the physical side of your relationship slightly to try and catch her interest again. I’m sorry if it sounds like you have to do all the work here. But I hope some of what I’ve suggested is at least helpful. Good luck, you both deserve each other.