Don't know what to do

over 3 years ago

I’ve had many readings on and off to see if they go hand in hand with the previous reading, ive been told to give my poi space and that he still loves me has strong feelings for me and cares and wants to be with me. Says we will be back together and he wont be with anyone but me nor try to be with another woman…. Then I get some saying to move on he’s only pretending because he doesn’t want to hurt my feelings that he wants someone else and weigh his options that he’s only here for his child and he says things to make me feel good because he still wants us on good terms and that he’s never gonna commit to me nor change his ways because he does not want to be with me anymore… I’m so confused I am focused on bettering myself but I can’t help to sit and think what is really going to happen with my POI and if I should give up and force myself to try to move on or not to give up on him and to continue to work on myself hoping he comes back! WHAT AM I REALLY SUPPOSED TO DO? WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN? STAY AND KEEP FIGHTING FOR US OR JUST GIVE UP?

over 3 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi destiny! I have 30 years experience a a psychic advisor, so let me tell you the truth hon, the best thing you could do is stay away from him, God has something so much better for you, but you must let go of what was because its not there anymore. Further more I would love to chat with you more on this topic. Please message me for a reading, I can guide you though how to get over this and what is instore for you in the future! Much love, hope to hear from you. Xoxo God bless!