Does your belief affect an outcome?

over 3 years ago

If for example someone is meant to be in your life yet you have doubt that there is a future. Can your mental thought affect what becomes your reality? Or is it really what is meant to be will be regardless?

over 3 years ago
joannemaree's photo

JoAnne Maree (joannemaree)

13 posts

Hi HappyGoLucky. Yes, thoughts, beliefs and attitudes can all impact upon our reality/future. Typically that is when the individual is gifted either naturally or through learning. That doesn’t mean it’s not meant to be regardless, what IF you are right? Our nervous system is wired for survival, we receive messages as thoughts about people, situations and circumstance. These can have a variety of symptoms, including intuition/instinct drives. These come together to see whilst we do receive a lot of information, we as the ones that can be in control, are able to dictate what we do with this information, do we let it rule us? or do we use it to rule ourselves? People do come in to our lives as important lessons, they can be meant to be, but not for long… long enough for the connection to be honoured, the lesson learnt and blessing earnt… If any of this is relevant, and you’d like to talk more, please feel free to message me. I’ll respond as soon as I can. x Light and love to you.

over 3 years ago

Thank you so much for responding.