Will we get back together

over 3 years ago
kay1295200 didn't upload a photo

kay1295200

1 post

Basically we broke up around June 2020, we work together and have met and spoken to try and sort things out so it wasn’t awkward since then due to work, during this meet he asked if we could remain friends to which I agreed with and so because of this we have been friends since July 2020. We work together and so due to this we see each other every weekend when we’re both in work. His made certain comments like I’m the only one he acts 100 percent himself around and that he trusts, he also said I’m the only one he ever really hugs and when I asked why this was he said he didn’t want to say, I can give our names and dobs in the reading but I just want to know if and when we’ll get back together or if I should just move on

over 3 years ago
psychicmrsmiller's photo

Love Expert Stephanie (psychicmrsmiller)

1 post

Hey there, I would love to do a reading on this for you. You may contact me privately through MSG or through chat. Love and light.

over 3 years ago
selinamiller didn't upload a photo

psychic sally (selinamiller)

9 posts

hey there! seems like he still has feelings for you, contact me for a private session to see what these next few weeks will look like for you and him, I do have a good sense that he might still love you and want to work it out.

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me right now as I am online and ready to help you .

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

when your ready feel free to contact me

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome back thank you for your questions I can actually help the cards are showing reconciling so that means that he is still connected to you and your path please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online.

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me go into spirit and see what is ahead and will things change around you and him getting back together and more . On line now -Live chat -Blessings

over 3 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

Hi dear i would love to look into this matter for you what i am able to feel so far i do see there is a potential future here :)