love

over 3 years ago

hi my name is nicole oakley 04/04/1998 i dont know this guy feels his name is ryan betts 23/12/1996 hes dating terri dyson 11/07/1995 does he look at my facebook profile and has he thought about me i really want him to leave terri but they have a kid but i dont know who he loves.

over 3 years ago

if u like a reading with me i can answer your question for u and let u know what they are feeling and thinking plz go to my page see my feed back and come get a reading with me so my spirit can give u the most out of ur reading and let u know what will be with u and this person

over 3 years ago

Hi Nicole. I can help you if you want to give me a call.

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I see many things about this situation. if you would like a reading with me , I am online to take your call.

over 3 years ago

If u want my help you know I am on right now for real psychic answers to your question I can let u know about this and what is to come like I said if u want help u need to put in your part and spirt will make a connection with u call now

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he would starting dating you . I will look and see what spirit show around him and you for the future and more . On line now -Live chat – Blessings

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you