flaw in personality

over 3 years ago

I feel i have a terrible flaw in my personality.I have too much empathy for people animals insects its really bad .I at times have to be told to let nature take its course when it comes to birds falling out the nest . perfect exsample there is a rat that only comes around when i feed the birds well my dad wants to kill it but i wont let him but i know the rat could cause harm to my dog .aspca commercials i can not watch them without crying or the st judes hospital commercial same thing .i see a stray animal i want to help it . oh the list goes on and its the same for people ..i dont like feeling like this my family gets mad at me because i am this way but i cant turn it off i wish i could but i cant .. please help what should i do to not feel like this ? thank you

over 3 years ago

This is part of your personality. Why would you want to change it? All it does it show your sensitivity and empathy. What is changing itcoing todo? Instead of looking at it like a problem, see it as the git of sensitivity that it is and accept it. There really isn’t much you can do to change your personality, especially when what you are talking about is not a negative trait. Being sensitive seems to be more or a problem for those that don’t know how to respond to your softness…that’s not your problem.

IF you want to discuss this in more detail feel free to call me! Bright blessing!

Pixie :)

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

there are many reasons for this dear . call me today so I can tell you.

over 3 years ago
joannemaree's photo

JoAnne Maree (joannemaree)

13 posts

Please, I know how it feels. Please relax, these are signals for you, to utilise, and there are ways to sit back observe and let it go… it needn’t build up into emotional disturbances. I’m here for you. Finding balance is important, especially to remain functional for daily life. :) Emotions, can be overwhelming at times… but they needn’t be. as a thought, emotion arises, observe it and let it go… take what you can from learning from it, thank it for its lesson, and let it go. These little signals, electromagnetic radiations, emotions, “thought forms” belong to the animal, plant, insect, person… without interfering acknowledge, and come back to yourself… This isn’t a problem within you, it’s a sensitivity to energies, accept it happens, and just observe, and let it go. How you deal with it is what makes the difference for you. If you need any further advice or guidance I am here, please message to make a booking and to talk further :) Light and Love. X

over 3 years ago

hello my dear and as i read into your pirit guides i can see that this is a part of you and it is a very big part of you leave i be because it makes you who you are .im on line please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

over 3 years ago

thank you for everyones reply as soon as i can i will contact the one i am drawn too most thats another thing i dont understand about me anyway thank you again