rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

toilet paper and hand sanitizer

over 3 years ago
joannemaree's photo

JoAnne Maree (joannemaree)

13 posts

Z, Welcome to Bitwine and the Online Psychic Network. :) I’d like to start firstly by trying to understand what your definition of the two areā€¦ You see, in life we come across many people, all important in various spiritual ways. Some long term partners, some only there briefly, for part of our lives, to teach us as we need and to help us grow. :) A twin flame, is different to a soul mate in the sense that a twin flame is part of your own soul, manifested in human form. This piece of your soul, like you yearns for it’s twin flame. A soul mate on the other hand, doesn’t necessarily have to be a romantic/sexual attachment, though it can come in those forms as the moment necessitates. :) This soul mate, has manifested many times, in many lives, along side your own. When you meet, the connection is deep, but it doesn’t always have to be in a relationship form, it can come as a work partner, team mates… When you’re here, for the same cause as someone. That too is a soul mate. I’d love to elaborate more, and help you further… but I feel privacy is best. SO, if you feel a resonating between your question and my response. Please feel free to message me, from there we can make a booking :) Blessed be. Much light and love to you. JoAnne Maree X